Being a Mother is arguably the hardest job in the world, it doesn’t come with an instruction manual listing step by step, day to day How to proceed. We are all just going through Parenthood as best we can. It’s a learning process that simply never ends, I may have only been a mother for four short years however I have learnt some valuable lessons.
Here’s what Motherhood has taught me so far.
* Motherhood has taught me to view the world with a fresh perspective, as seen through the eyes of my daughters. So happy, innocent and positive.
* Motherhood has taught me that things cannot always be perfect. Sometimes you can’t dictate your day as you wish and that the here and now is what matters. The world will not stop spinning because of it, thankfully.
* Motherhood has taught me that life is precious, a true gift to be extremely thankful for and never take for granted.
* Motherhood has taught me the true meaning of unconditional love.
* Motherhood has taught me not to judge others so harshly for how they are handling their own children. We all parent differently and there isn’t just one “right way” of doing it. Again, they don’t come with instructions. As parents, none of us is perfect.
* Motherhood has taught me that I am valuable, needed, and To teach my children kindness, compassion and things they will need to know about the world to make them great people.
What has Motherhood taught you?