Becoming more aware of the benefits of self-care is the first step, Practising those steps is the second. We end up doing the same things over and over because we simply really enjoy doing them. Then they become boring & routine, So this week’s self-care series is a simple list to help think of new activities.
Here are Twenty-one Simple & quick ways to practise self-care.
* Get some fresh air
* Listen to guided meditation
* Free write, write absolutely anything.
* Do some yoga
* Drink some herbal tea (chamomile)
* Listen to nature sounds
* At least once a week take a bath (1/2 cup Epson salts 1/2 baking soda + Drops of lavender = perfect detox bath).
* Write yourself/somebody a love letter
* Take a break from your mobile throughout the day
* Nurture your relationships
* Practice smiling every day
* Watch your favourite movie
* Put on some music + dance
* Buy yourself some flowers
* Create a vision board for yourself
* Have a girls night in
* Write a list of what you love
* Visit a pet shelter
* Listen to a podcast (there are SO many & Their free)
* Visit a museum
* Don’t try to keep up with the Jones, you’ll lose & be miserable.
Change your thoughts to change your life.
Anything you want to add?